Spinal Decompression is a non-surgical method of treatment that is used to treat disc injuries in the neck and spine injuries. It is also used to treat pain in the arms or legs. The main benefits are:
1. INCREASED MOBILITY: It helps to remove pressure from the nerves and allows you to move more freely. As the treatment progresses, you will be able to slowly regain your flexibility and you will eventually get back to normal.
2. CAN TREAT MANY HEALTH CONDITIONS: Because of the compression of discs, you may develop various conditions like herniated disc or degenerative disc diseases. Spinal Decompression can be used to treat all these conditions. Bulging discs causes extreme and will really trouble you. Spinal Decompression increases the length of the disc with the help of a traction. This helps the disc to absorb all the nutrients that are necessary for the treatment of the disc. And if you are a victim of degenerative disc disease, then the degeneration will slow down drastically.
3.LONG LASTING RESULTS: You will be able to feel the benefit right after the first session only. But, the benefits go far beyond that. It is generally a permanent solution to your pain. In most cases, it doesn't resurface later. If you are suffering from bulging disc, then you can be assured that your symptoms won't return after the treatment.
4. NO SIDE EFFECTS: As per doctors, spinal decompression is much more safer and beneficial than surgery.. Because no surgery is involved and you don't have to take any medication, the amount of risk involved is very less. Unlike medication, you don't have to worry about side effects like stomach upset, rash or other worrying symptoms.
5. COST IS LESS: Not only is it safe, it is also very much affordable. The cost involved in this treatment is way more less than what is required for surgery. Hence, it is beneficial to go this non-surgical method of treatment. It also takes less time.
6. PERSONALIZED TREATMENT: Spinal Decompression is a computerized process. It is customized as per the need of each individual patient. The function of the computer is to detect the exact location of your damage and calculate the amount of force that is required to treat it. Another computer is also used, it monitors the amount of force being applied and adjusts it as per your body's response to the treatment. Hence, with this technology you will get personalized treatment.
For the highest quality of non surgical spinal decompression in Naples Florida, be sure to head over to www.spinaldecompressionnaplesfl.org and get booked in for a free consultation with one of our highly trained and experienced Chiropractors. You will not be disappointed!